Office Installation for Windows
Different versions of MS Office are available for setting up in your system. For MS Office installation, you can choose from MS Office 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and MS Office 365. New features are added up according to the versions updates of MS Office.
Here we have described the procedure to set up MS Office 365 & MS Office 2016 on your Windows.
If you are not able to install, try our Office tech support customer care numbers mentioned below.
Dial our Toll Free Numbers :- +1 800-214-2838 (USA)
How to install Office 365 on Windows PC
If you are looking to install Office 365 setup on your Windows PC, then we will help you out in your pre & post-installation process. This post will show you how to install Office 365 on your Windows 10 PC via your My Office Account web page.
Install Office 365 on Windows PC
1. The very first step in trying to install, reinstall or repair Office 365 on Windows PC is to associate Office 365 with a account. Sign up to your Office account linked to your MS office account.
2. The second step is to Install Office.
3. MS office allows owner of Office 365 Home subscription to install Office on up to 5 PCs.
4. Now, to install Office 365, from the My Office Account page, sign in and select Install. You may be asked to enter the details pertaining to your account like email address and password associated with your copy of Office.
5. When the Install Information section is visible on your computer screen, select Install.
6. In your browser, go to the install pop up that appears and click Run, Setup, or Save, depending on the browser you are using.
7. Click Yes to start installing. When you see “You’re good to go“, choose All done.
8. Your Office 365 installation on windows is now complete. Now you can start to use your Office applications.
For further assistance regarding how to install or reinstall Office 365 on your Windows computer, you may visit www.office.com/setup or www.office365login.com.
If you are already using Office 365, but facing some problems, you may want to reinstall it in order to repair the Office installation, you can call us on our Office 365 support helpline numbers 1-855-441-4419 (USA), +61-1800-769-903 (AUS), +44-800-046-5700 (UK).
Installing Office 2016 on Windows
Or installing Office setup 2016 on your Windows PC, complete the given below instructions-
Step 1: Visit this page of Office 2016 and download the click-to-run installer for your 32-bit or 64-bit Windows. Be sure to download the right version of the installer.
Install Office 2016
Step 2: Run the downloaded click-to-run installer to begin downloading required installation files. Once the download is complete, Office 2016 will be automatically installed in the background.
Once Office 2016 is installed, you’ll see “Installation is finished” message. You are finished now!
Step 3: After completing the installation, launch any Office application, enter your product key (www.office.com/setup enter product key) when asked to activate Office 2016 Preview.