How To Login Your Ms Office Account
Facing difficulties with www.office.com/setup? Dial our toll free
Sign in with your MS account
- You first need to sign in with your MS Office account. To proceed with your Office sign in:
- Go to: https://www.office.com/signin
- Sign in with the personal MS Office account you associated with Office, or enter the username you use with your work or school account. Click Next.
- you can make an account by entering your details if you don’t have a one!
- After clicking Next, you will be asked to enter your Account password. Enter the password and click Sign in.
- The moment you sign in, you’re automatically signed in to online services like Office Online or OneDrive, and to your My Account page. Depending on your version of Office, My Account is where you can install or reinstall the desktop Office applications, and manage your Office 365 subscription.
- Can’t sign in? Just click on I forgot the username or password for the account I use with Office. The feature will send a password to your associated email id.
Enter Product Key
- You may further need to Activate your office using the product key printed on your office package.
- Product keys for one-time purchases of Office and individual Office apps are available at www.office.com/myaccount or printed on the back side of your Office package.
- You may need to enter your Office product key, without hyphens.
- Follow the prompts to finish the redemption process.
- Activate Your Office| Enter Product key
- Your Office comes with a product key printed on the card inside the MS Office packaging.
- To find your Product Key, open the packaging and remove the card. The 25-character alpha-numeric code is printed on the back of the card. The Sample Product Key format will look like XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
- You are required to enter your product key for your version of Office. After you enter your key, you can download and install Office, or you can renew your Office 365 subscription office.com/setup.
Product Key Not Found or saying Expired?
If you are not able to enter your product key or if it’s being shown expired you can contact our Office support numbers below.
Note: You read the license terms and then check “I Accept the Terms of This Agreement”.
Facing difficulties with www.office.com/setup?
Dial our toll free
1-855-441-4419 (USA/Canada), +61-1-800-769-903(AU), +44-800-046-5700 (UK)
Disclaimer: www.msofficesetupkey.com is an independent support provider on On-Demand Remote Technical Services For Microsoft products. Use Of Microsoft Name, logo, trademarks & Product Images is only for reference and in no way intended to suggest that www.msofficesetuokey.com has any business association with Microsoft. Microsoft trademarks,Names,logo and Images are the property of their respective owners, www.officesetup2013.com disclaims any ownership in such conditions.